Australia Wide Shipping – Flat rate $9.95
We do not ship to P.O Boxes or Parcel Collection Boxes.
We use Fastway couriers for delivery from Monday-Friday 9 am-5.30 pm.
International Shipping In Australian Dollars
Starting from $25.00AUD for up to ONE PACK
TRM Pack includes 1-Traditional Round Master, 1-Spatula & 1-Knife. $25.00AUD
VRM Pack includes 1-Versatile Rectangle Master, 1-Spatula & 1-Knife. $25.00AUD
TRM+VRM Pack includes:1- Traditional Round Master, 1-Versatile Rectangle Master + 1-spatula, & 1-Knife. $50.00AUD
You are welcome to order any combination or the Masters alone. The flat rate of $25.00 or $50.00 will still apply to your order for your overseas destination and depending on the Masters of your choice.
We use DHL to deliver worldwide.
Our Delicake Team will assist you further via email, should you require further confirmation. firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders received before 9.30 am- will be sent out for delivery same day, depending on your destination, you will receive goods within 2-10 days.
Any orders after 9.30 am- will be sent the next day for delivery within 1-10 days depending on your destination.
All orders received before 12.00 pm- will be sent out for delivery same day, depending on your destination, you will receive goods within 3-10 days.
Any orders after 12.00 pm- will be sent the next day for delivery within 3-10 days depending on your destination.
We accept the following payment.
Direct Debit: Delicake BSB: 032-072 Account:623-270
Please include your full name or order number in the payment description for our reference.
Note: orders will be sent when funds are available in our account.
Please view our slideshow/video ‘How to use this product’
1. Attach the base and sleeve together using the indent snug fit to ensure security. Delicake facing up.
2. Put your fresh ingredients in the container.
3. Cover using the lid and refrigerate/freeze. Delicake facing up.
1. Remove lid gently.
2. Put both hands on the sleeve firmly and slowly raise the sleeve from the base and lifting them upwards.
3. Ready to serve on the base at any table using non-abrasive cutting utensils.
How to clean:
1. Use warm soapy water with a soft cloth
2. Do not use scouring pads or abrasive soap
3. Do not put in the dishwasher
1. Do not put in the oven or on the stove top
2. Do not allow any direct or indirect heat next to the product.